September Wild Wales Retreat
friday 14th - sunday 16th may 2018
September is such a beautiful time of year here in North Wales, we plan to spend more of the day outside exploring our coast and mountains on this retreat. Start your day right with an outside morning meditation followed by an energising yoga flow before departing into the beautiful welsh countryside for the day. Picnic lunches will be thoughtfully prepared for you to enjoy, surrounded by nature. Return to The Outbuildings for a short unwind yoga session before a delicious three course supper.
- Relax in the luxurious comfort of The Outbuidlings, nestled in the peaceful Welsh countryside.
- Enjoy thoughtfully prepared wholesome and locally sourced food throughout the weekend to nourish mind and body.
- Restore balance within with daily Meditation and Yoga sessions.
- Invigorate the soul with wild welsh walks and swims.
prices per person
£400 Double room | shared occupancy
£400 Twin room | shared occupancy
£500 Double room | single occupancy
£500 Twin room | single occupancy
Whats included in the price:
Ensuite luxury accommodation
Food and snacks throughout the weekend
Unlimited herbal teas and infused water
- All yoga and meditation sessions
- Yoga equipment (mats, blankets and bolsters)
- Guided walks and swims
Travel to and from Bangor train station if required
This weekend has a limited availability of 10 people, please book early to avoid disappointment. If you have any further enquiries about this retreat please do not hesitate to contact us.